Working in our local community for almost 34 years our organisation’s overall aim is to promote the health, mental and emotional wellbeing of unpaid, informal adult carers in Redditch. Carers Careline offer a range of services to Engage, Enrich, Empower and Enable carers and ‘life after’ carers including regular pro-active telephone support calls, a drop-in facility, monthly support groups, activities and trips, a funded counselling service and bereavement group support for the loss of a loved one.
We aim to:
- Reduce the sense of isolation experienced by many carers
- Provide carers with a range of support services relevant to their needs including carer specific help, information and support under pinned by our Form Filling, Telephone Support and Drop-In services
- Make regular contact with carers either by telephone or email allowing for early intervention with difficult situations. Ensuring carers are less likely to reach crisis point
- Give carers the opportunity for breaks from their caring role and the confidence to meet others by providing opportunities through our support groups to take part in groups and activities including Creative Writing, Craft Group, Book Club, Gentle Keep Fit and funded Coffee Shop meet up
- Ensure carers are given support and help to maintain and improve their mental health and emotional wellbeing. Offering immediate referral for fully funded counselling by qualified counsellors
- Support the full life cycle of a carer by continuing to support Life After Carers who find they have lost their identity no longer being a carer and are grieving the loss of a loved one
- Remain local, accessible and available to our local community and the carers within it.
For more information please call us on 01527 66177 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org